The Bali Intensive Yoga Retreat offers a unique opportunity to be supported in a serene and nurturing environment whilst exploring your deepest sense of self and connection to the true nature of your being. The next retreat commences on the evening of Friday 3rd of November at 5pm and concludes at 10am on Thursday 9th November, Bali time (GMT +8:00).
The 7-day, 6-night retreat comprises of thrice-daily Dassanayaka Yoga classes (morning, midday, evening), opening/closing ceremonies, one-on-one discussions with Dassanayaka Yoga teachers and private time to reflect on teachings. Three nourishing vegetarian meals are provided after each class.
This retreat is for current students of Dassanayaka Yoga. If you have not practised Dassanayaka Yoga before, we advise you to Contact Us or participate in at least six Dassanayaka Yoga group classes before enrolling.
Excluding flights, the all-inclusive retreat price is USD$2500 (approx A$3300), secured with a 50% deposit payable in full by 1st October 2017. Concessions are available on application. The retreat price includes:
- A comprehensive yoga, meditation, breathing and relaxation teaching experience, lead by Channa Dassanayaka.
- 6-nights bungalow accommodation at Nirarta Centre for Living Awareness or Teras Bali in Sidemen, Bali, for 6 nights checking in the afternoon of 3rd November and departing the day of 9th November 2017. Single/Twin Share accommodation is available and allocated by preference on a first come first served basis.
- Three nourising vegetarian meals provided daily, with menu prepared by Channa, who is a Gourmand ‘World’s Best Cookbook’ winning chef. Teras Bali also has a restaurant open from 7:30am through 10pm if any further meals and/or snacks, coffee are required. Filtered drinking water is provided in all rooms.
- Channa’s hand-picked local masseurs are available at US$20/hr and massage from 8am to 10pm daily – the operations team can provide details on how to book in arrival. A complimentary 1-hour massage is included as part of your retreat booking.
- Yoga mats, blankets and props are provided. However, you are welcome to bring your own.
- Full access to amenities at both Nirata and Teras, including the horizon pool.
- 4WD Airport Transfers from Ngurah Rai (Bali International Airport, Denpasar)
Consider the following for your travel:
- The average November temperature in Bali is 27°C (81°F), while the average low is 23°C (73°F), and the average high is 31°C (88°F). A swimming pool is available.
- Currently, Australian and American passport holders can travel to Bali for 30-days without a visa, extensions beyond 30-days can be applied for on arrival at Ngurah Rai (Bali International Airport, Denpasar).
- Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended.
- Pending weather, we occasionally do outdoor meditations, please consider sunglasses, hat and sunscreen.
- The restaurant is outdoors and frequented by the occasional insect, so bringing insect repellent is good.
- If you intend to extend your stay in tourist areas of Bali, it is recommended you do so after the retreat.
- The operations team can consult with both accommodation locations to extend your stay either before or after the retreat.
This retreat is the once-in-a-lifetime experience that you will keep coming back to, we look forward to you joining us.
For those who have attended a Dassanayaka Yoga Bali Intensive Retreat before, we have opened registrations for our May 2018 retreat, which can be accessed below.